Hobart – Blundstone Arena, 15 Derwent St, Bellerive TAS 7018
Launceston – UTAS Stadium, 2 Invermay Rd, Invermay TAS 7248
What time does it start?
Arriving at 6pm, you will be guided through a registration process where you will receive a name tag, have your photo taken and have an opportunity to secure your sleeping quarters for the evening. You will have an opportunity to network with your fellow CEOs and business leaders before the night's formalities and activities.
You'll be joined by some special people on the night, people who’ve lived through the harsh realities of homelessness and poverty, as well as our staff who work with these people everyday. Every conversation is another opportunity to learn more about poverty and homelessness in Australia. There will be opportunities to ask questions and participate in a group activity.
Your downloadable Welcome Pack will be coming soon.
What to Bring:
- Appropriate clothing, a pillow and a sleeping bag.
- Your phone, tablet and camera to capture the experience .
- Headphones for your phone/device
What not to Bring:
- Luxury bedding, blow-up mattress, yoga mat or any other camping materials.
- Your own food – you’ll be served a basic dinner and brekky. There is also water, tea and coffee available.