Joe Fox is the co-founder and Managing Director of Studio Culture, a Brisbane-based digital marketing agency. He is an active speaker in the Brisbane entrepreneur scene, and some of his achievements include:
– Top Young Entrepreneur in Business News Australia’s ’40 Under 40′ (2016)
– Ranked #325 in ‘Deloitte Fast 500’ (2017)
– ‘Telstra Business Awards’ Finalist (2017)
– ‘Optus My Business Awards’ Finalist (2017)
– Business mentor and lecturer at QUT
Joe Fox is a passionate, results-driven individual – which is why he is determined to raise $5000+ to help people experiencing homelessness, poverty and hardship in Australia. This is the first time Joe has taken part in the Vinnies CEO Sleepout, and he hopes the event will raise awareness – and much-needed funds – for those less fortunate. There are currently over 100,000 homeless people living rough in Australia. By working together and tackling this issue head-on, Joe believes that we have the power to turn this around and give every Australian the opportunity they deserve.
Want to get involved? A small donation can make a major difference.