Marymead is passionate about providing innovative, quality services transforming the lives of children and young people aged up to 25 years,and their families during times of need.
For almost 50 years, Marymead, a well-respected community based not-for-profit organisation, has provided a range of high quality, innovative support services to children, young people and families at risk of homelessness and some who have been homeless, delivering a range of programs throughout the ACT and surrounding regional NSW. We work in collaboration with Vinnies who provide excellent services for those people who are homeless in the region!
Marymead Services include:
• Child and Family Counselling
• Disability Support – capacity building, short stay accommodation, living skills, co-ordination
• Foster Care and Respite Care
• Grandparent’s Support Group
• Kids’ Companions
• Mental Health support for children and young people
• Parent Education Groups
• Post Separation Support
• After school care and holiday programs
• Supervised Contact